Authored the value creation perspective in industrial sector.
Developed the end-to-end playbook to transform the sector.
ln-depth knowledge of multiple micro verticals, e.g.
- Flow control.
- Food processing & handling equipment.
- Building construction & technology.
- Packaging solutions.
20+ Technology partners to drive accelerated transformation, e.g.
Rapid deployment of digital solutions during transformations to drive,
- Increased transparency.
- Higher revenue yield.
- Efficient cost structure.
Relationships with 3400+ executives in Industrial technology sector.
Includes a mix of Board Members, Investors, CEOs and CE0-1.
Act as Senior Advisors to Fernweh Group.
PROVEN METHODOLOGY: SEVERAL EXAMPLES OF 3 LEVELS OF VALUE CREATION FOR INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY PLAYERS.
“3 levels” methodology drives higher alpha
Level 1 – Accelerated Performance Transformation
- Industry leading margin and cash generation within 24 months
- Sustainability through technology and capability building
- Proceeds towards debt payment or build resilience
300+ bps margin, 200+ bps growth in 24 months
Mid-sized food equipment player: Stock price increase outperformed S&P500 by 900 bps “alpha”
Mid-cap packaging player: Peer set margin rank improvement from #7 to #1
Level 2 – upgrade valuation through Improved governance
- Strong correlation between oversight and valuation
- Engage with other investors to create transparency on value creation potential
1-2 additional turns in 36-48 months
100 year old CNC tools player: 3X MOM within 3 years of take private despite pandemic; on track to deliver 6X+ MOM within 2 more years
Level 3 – use the company as an M&A platform
- Several dozen (smaller public, private) companies in the micro-vertical
- Deploy further capital for M&A to either roll-up this space or to drive the operating improvements to these companies
100+ bps of ROIC improvement
Large cap solar energy player: 125X stock price and EV improvement + ~3700 bps delta EBITDA; now an “industry shaper”
Mid-sized food service equipment player: 30% increase in value despite a 30% drop in TTM sales, merging with a global leader to transform food services equipment space
Mid-sized embedded processing player: +1200 bps in 3 years, transformed processing
Large-cap RF semiconductor player: + 1380 bps in 2 years, transformed RF sector